- Bowls in stock - Next Day Delivery
- Free Shipping To UK When You Spend Over £50
- Exceptional Customer Service Guaranteed
Delivery & Returns
Normal Delivery Times
All UK orders, where next day delivery has been selected, for items held in stock placed before 3:00 pm are dispatched on the same day but this can vary during busy periods. Please note we are open normal office hours Monday - Friday and closed on Bank holidays which can add to the delivery time. European and international orders are shipped via various carriers and can take between 5-10 working days. There may be circumstances beyond Taylor Bowls Ltd control which may lead to delays. Taylor Bowls Ltd cannot be held responsible for any delays incurred by our carriers. For the UK and Ireland we use Parcel Force and for Overseas we use DHL.
Note: We do not deliver to PO Box numbers!
|UK Standard on orders over £50.00 (next working days)||FREE|
|UK Standard on orders under £49.99 (3-5 working days)||£2.99|
|UK Express (1-2 working days)||£4.99|
|Republic of Ireland (3-5 working days)||Cost based on weight|
|Europe (5-10 working days)||Cost based on weight and zone|
|Rest of World (5-10 working days)||Cost based on weight and zone|
Overseas Orders and Deliveries
Overseas orders cannot be placed on the website. Please email your order to us and we will contact you with a quote.
We hope you are happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with goods bought from www.taylorbowls.com website, please return them to us within 28 days. We are happy to offer a refund or exchange on unused items providing they have not been altered or worn and in their original condition and packaging! Please note if you order bespoke bowls which you have had personalized with your signature or initials or had your own design engraved on the bowls you cannot return these unless they are faulty. You are liable for the cost of returning goods to Taylor Bowls.
If the item is faulty we will offer a full refund or replacement if possible and will reimburse your postage. Please note we can only refund up to £16.40 on a set of bowls. You can send via the post office using the Parcelforce Express 48 service for this price). Proof of postage costs is required.
For all items being returned please
1. Inform Taylor Bowls, 217 Bernard Street, G40 3NB either by post, email (email@example.com) or fax (0141 551 0594) of your decision to cancel by a clear statement.
2. Enclose a copy of your invoice along with your name and address and the reason for the return. If the item is faulty please state whether you would like a replacement.
3. Any refunds will be made within 10 days of receiving the goods. In case the goods go missing in transit proof of postage should always be obtained from the Post Office when returning items. Failure to do so could result in our refusal to offer a refund should your order not turn up.
Return goods to: Taylor Bowls Ltd, 217 Bernard Street, Glasgow, G40 3NB
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if for any reason you wish to return goods bought from our website.